The 3PL Share Register is managed by Link
Services Limited. If you are a 3PL shareholder,
they are your go-to for a range of shareholder services.
Through Link Market Services Limited, you can:
• enquire about your current shareholding or shareholding history
• enquire about dividend payments/ dividend payment history
• change address details
• notify or modify banking instructions, direct credit details etc
• notify Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) details
• nominate preferences for receipt of shareholder communications such as our Annual Report.
If you wish to trade securities and shares on the Australian Stock Market, you will need to contact a licensed stockbroker or online broker to arrange the transaction. There are many broking providers that you may choose from, most of whom can be found on the ASX website. If your securities are broker sponsored and you are wishing to make a trade on these securities you must contact the sponsoring broker.