Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion commences on 21 March 2022 and closes Thursday 24th of March 2022 12:59PM (UTC+11) (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible to enter, an entrant must be:
(a) aged 18 years or over; and
(b) be either (i) employed by a school or (ii) the parent/guardian of the child, during the Promotional Period; and
(c) authorised to act on behalf of their school or child during the Promotional Period, and
(d) submit an image of their student, class, school or child in a maths-themed costume or decorated classroom on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook by Thursday 24th of March 2022 12:59PM (UTC+11).
- An entrant who submits a photo of their student, class, school or child in maths-themed costumes or decorated classroom enters this competition for the opportunity to win a prize for their category as follows
(a) Student category – a Playstation® 5 (or gaming console of similar value) for their student/child if the entrant is a parent/guardian;
(b) Teacher category – a $100USD gift voucher for themself if the entrant is employed by a school;
(c) School/class category – a Mathletics $200USD Subscription Voucher for their school, if the entrant makes an entry on behalf of their school
- Only one entry per individual entrant, or on behalf of the student, to each Category, will be accepted. 3P Learning Limited (the Promoter) reserves the right to determine the category of the entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or the entrant’s capacity to represent their school, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity and the capacity of the entrant.
- The Competition is a Game of Skill. Each valid entry will be entered into the competition to be considered by the Promoter’s representative(s), and their decision of the best costumes and/or decorated classroom for their category, will be determined as the winner.
- The Winner’s will be chosen by the Promoter at their office at Level 5/124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (or via a remote location in the event of COVID-19 restrictions) on Monday 28th March 2022 at 4 AM (UTC+11). The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The total value of the prize pool is approximately $699 USD, and prizes are as follows:
(a) the student category: Playstation ® 5 valued at $399 USD Incl. GST, or a substitute console/package of similar value if this particular model is not available for any reason;
(b) the teacher category prize winner: gift voucher valued at $100 USD
(c) School/class category: a Mathletics Subscription Voucher valued at $200 USD.
- All prizes are non-transferable, nonredeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
- Winners will be notified by reply from our team at the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account used to make their entry, or by email and telephone (if applicable), on or before Friday 1st April 2022 to confirm they claim the prize.
- The names of the winners will be published on the 3P learning website (www.3plearning.com/world-maths-day) from Friday 1st April 2022 to Monday 2nd May 2022.
- In the instance of any unclaimed prizes, a redraw will occur. All remaining eligible entrants will go into the draw and a winner for an unclaimed prize is selected at random. This will take place on Thursday 5th May 2022 at 5:00 AM (UTC+11) at the same time and place as the original judgement, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners will be notified by email and telephone (if applicable) by Wednesday 11th May 2022.
- The names of the re-draw winners will be published on the 3P learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Wednesday 11th May 2022 to Wednesday 8th June 2022.
- By entering the promotion, entrants and Winners grant the Promoter approval to publish their name, their entry and the name of their school publicly as part of promotion of World Maths Day, or the prize winner announcement in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products distributed or supplied by the Promoter. Winners also agree to provide information reasonably require by the Promoter in relation to delivery of the prizes, and where such information is not provided in a reasonable time, the prize will be deemed an unclaimed prize.
- Entry is only open to all entrants able to make an entry. Directors, managers and employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- While offering these prizes in good faith, except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The promoter is 3P Learning Limited (ABN 50 103 827 836) of 655 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt NSW 2040 Australia. A reference to GST means goods and services tax, or such similar tax as may be applied.
How to enter:
Notification of winners
Draw for unclaimed prizes