How to enter
- To be eligible to enter, an entrant must be:
(a) aged 18 years or over; and
(b) employed by an existing or trialling Mathletics primary or secondary school during the Promotional Period;
(c) authorised to act on behalf of their school during the Promotional Period;
- An entrant who registers and participates will be eligible for prizes worth up to $417 AUD (incl. GST). Only one entry per school will be accepted.
- Prizes will be awarded to the ten schools with the highest total average of Live Mathletics points at the end of the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or the entrant’s capacity to represent their school, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity and the capacity of the entrant.
- All results will be finalised at the Promoter’s office at 655 Parramatta rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040 (or via a remote location in the event of COVID-19 restrictions) by Monday 28th November, 2022 at 3:00pm AEST.
- The Competition is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Winners will be determined by the highest average of total Live Mathletics points in a school. This is calculated by taking the number of total Live Mathletics points divided by the total number of registered students in the school.
The school that is awarded:
- first (1st) prize will receive a Teacher Superstore voucher worth $150 AUD (incl. GST), 4 numeracy style stamps (The Teacher Ink) and a Mathletics branded book pack, trophy, medal set and wristbands.
- Second (2nd) prize will receive a Teacher Superstore voucher worth $100 AUD (incl. GST), 3 numeracy style stamps (The Teacher Ink) and a Mathletics branded book pack, medal set and wristbands.
- Third (3rd) prize will receive a Teacher Superstore voucher worth $50 AUD (incl. GST), 2 numeracy style stamps (The Teacher Ink) and a Mathletics branded book pack, medal set and wristbands.
- Schools that place from 4-10 will also receive prize packs that will include a combination of either a Mathletics branded book pack, medal set and wristbands.
- The total prize pool for the top 3 schools is valued at $417 AUD. All prizes are non-transferable or non-redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
Notification of winners
- Winners will be notified by email and telephone by Friday 2nd December 2022
- The names of the winners will be published on the 3P learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Friday 2nd December 2022 to Friday 6th January 2023.
- By entering the promotion, entrants grant the Promoter approval to publish their name and the name of their school publicly as part of the prize winner announcement in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
Draw for unclaimed prizes
- In the instance of any unclaimed prizes, the prize will be awarded to the entrant with the next highest total average of Live Mathletics points and will take place on Monday 9th January 2023 at 3:00pm AEST at the same time and place as the original judgement, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners will be notified by phone and email by Friday 13th January 2023.
- The names of the winners will be published on the 3P learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Friday 13th January 2023 to Monday 13th February 2023.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to entrants employed by school customers of the Promoter in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Asia Pacific. Directors, managers and employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Entries into the promotion open on Monday 31st October 2022 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 20th November 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- 3P Learning Pty Limited reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- While offering these prizes in good faith, except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The promoter is 3P Learning Pty Limited (ABN 50 103 827 836) of 655 Parramatta rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.