Mathseeds’ built-in diagnostic assessment ensures each student works at the level of learning that will see them grow, develop and thrive with mathematics.
With over 2500 highly interactive mathematics activities and quizzes covering fundamental concepts and skills across junior levels, Mathseeds provides teachers with exciting and engaging content that suits the needs of all students.
Personalise students’ learning by assigning activities to specific groups or individual students. Tasks can be set to address gaps in understanding, challenge students or reinforce concepts being covered in the classroom.
With over 300 maths literacy eBooks, hundreds of classroom posters and a huge supply of additional worksheets, Mathseeds provides teachers with all the resources they need to address students’ individual learning needs.
- Identify the ability of each student with a built-in diagnostic tool and assessment worksheets
- Easily assign students mathematics activities that match their ability
- Access resources to further personalise students learning
- Detailed reports capture and highlight student usage and progress
- Automatic placement test means each student begins at a level matching their ability
- Diverse instructional formats to suit the learning styles of all students
- Gamified learning environment keeps students engaged and on task
- Highly motivating rewards and incentives motivate students to work at their set level