Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion commences on 8 March 2023 00:01 and closes 8 March 2023 23:59 (UTC) (Promotional Period).
How to enter:
- To be eligible to enter, an entrant must be:
- aged 18 years or over; a
- be either (i) employed by a school or (ii) the parent/guardian of the child, during the Promotional Period; and
- authorised to act on behalf of their school or child during the Promotional Period, and
- submit an image of their student, class, school or child in a maths-themed costume or decorated classroom on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook by 8 March 2023 23:59 (UTC).
- An entrant who submits a photo of their student, class, school or child in maths-themed costumes or decorated classroom enters this competition for the opportunity to win a prize for their category as follows:
- Student category – iPad (9th Gen, 2021), 64Gb, Wi-Fi, 10.2-inch – Space Grey, RRP £319 (or gadget of similar value) for their student/child if the entrant is a parent/guardian/teacher;
- Class category – If the entrant makes an entry on behalf of their school. The top 5 best-dressed classes winning a Mathletics Merchandise pack.
- Only one entry per individual entrant, or on behalf of the student, to each Category, will be accepted. 3P Learning Limited (the Promoter) reserves the right to determine the category of the entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or the entrant’s capacity to represent their school, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity and the capacity of the entrant.
- The Competition is a Game of Skill. Each valid entry will be entered into the competition to be considered by the Promoter’s representative(s), and their decision of the best costumes and/or decorated classroom for their category, will be determined as the winner.
- The Winner’s will be chosen by the Promoter at their UK offices at Level 2, 33 Colston Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4UA, United Kingdom (or via a remote locations in their conduct of ordinary business) on Thursday 9th March 2023 (UTC). The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The total value of the prize pool is approximately £569 GBP, and prizes are as follows:
- the student category: iPad (9th Gen, 2021), 64Gb, Wi-Fi, 10.2-inch – Space Grey, RRP £319 (or gadget of similar value) if this model is not available for any reason;
- School/class category: a Mathletics merchandise pack valued at £50GBP, with 5 packs available to win.
- All prizes are non-transferable, nonredeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
Notification of winners:
- Winners will be notified by reply from the Promoter’s team at the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account used to make their entry, or by email and telephone (if applicable), on or before Friday 10th March 2023 to confirm they claim the prize.
- The names of the winners will be published on the Mathletics social media platforms (Twitter/ Facebook and Instagram) from 13th March 2023 until further notice.
Draw for unclaimed prizes
- In the instance of any unclaimed prizes, a redraw will occur. All remaining eligible entrants will go into the draw and a winner for an unclaimed prize is selected by the Promoter. This will take place on 15th March 2023 at 9:00 AM (UTC) at the same time and place as the original judgement, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners will be notified by reply on the account used to submit entry by 17th March 2023.
- The names of the re-draw winners will be published on the Mathletics social media platforms (Twitter/ Facebook and Instagram) from Monday 20th March 2023 until further notice.
- By entering the promotion, entrants and Winners grant the Promoter approval to publish their name, their entry and the name of their school publicly as part of any promotion of World Maths Day, or the prize winner announcement in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products distributed or supplied by the Promoter. Winners also agree to provide information reasonably required by the Promoter in relation to delivery of the prizes, and where such information is not provided in a reasonable time, the prize will be deemed an unclaimed prize.
- Entry is only open to all entrants able to make a valid entry. Directors, managers and employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- While offering these prizes in good faith, except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The promoter is 3P Learning Limited (ABN 50 103 827 836) of 655 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt NSW 2040 Australia. A reference to GST means goods and services tax, or such similar tax as may be applied.