How Phonics works
Reading Eggs’ Fast Phonics activities develop core phonics skills in early learners, close learning gaps for later learners, make students better, happier readers.
- Instant feedback – narrated end of peak quizzes
- Weekly planners for each letter set
- Fast Phonics Teaching Guide
- Access to Decodable resources
- Hundreds of printable worksheets
- Learning path – Builds at their speed
- Ensures key skills are learned in a systematic way
- Engaging and rewarding without distracting from the learning
- View their progress (letters they know, books they’ve read)
- Contextualise their learning
- Makes learning phonics fun
Hundreds of engaging and interactive activities and videos that cover specific sets of letter sounds.
Library of beautifully illustrated ebooks
that introduce new vocabulary.
Collection of resources to add to your phonics toolkit, including weekly planners, teaching strategies, printable assessments and placement tests.
Suite of fun, printable booklets for students to practise and consolidate their new skills of phonemic awareness, decoding, segmenting, comprehension.