Proof of Concept
We are now scheduling information sessions for the 2021/22 academic school year Proof of Concept Program!
This program gives you the opportunity to pilot the Mathletics learning solution with a customized approach that is aligned to the unique needs of your school or district. Limited spots are available so we’re booking information sessions now. Request a call from one of our Education Specialists to learn more!
Book your information session before Friday, June 25th to receive a personalized invitation to a one-hour coffee chat with numeracy thought leader, Dr. Marian Small and other Canadian district leaders. She will be discussing various pedagogical approaches to help educators achieve their math objectives – you don’t want to miss it!
More About the Program
Implementation across a school group can be challenging, our Education Specialists will work with you to design a program that is tailored to your objectives, provide ongoing support and a final evaluation of the program’s efficacy as a technology solution for your school or district.
The program benefits include:
- Addressing specific challenges in your schools to ensure goals are met
- Customized solutions to help you achieve success
- Noticeable & trackable improvement in student scores
- Increased student engagement & confidence
- Supportive teacher education & growth
- Seamless learning experience for both teachers