• The promoter is 3P Learning Australia. Address Level 18, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Trading under the ABN: 29 135 793 609.
• This permit covers the 2019 Schools Prize Draw which is a game of chance conducted by 3P Learning Australia where the total value of prizes totals no more than $5,000.
• This permit covers the 2019 Schools Prize Draw competition period from 16 September 2019 until 22 November 2019.
• Directors, managers and employees of 3P Learning Australia are ineligible to enter.
• Information on how to enter forms part of the rules and conditions.
• 3P Learning Australia reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• While offering these prizes in good faith, 3P Learning Australia will not be held liable for losses, damages and expenses arising from participation in the promotion.
• Entry shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
This competition is free and entry is open to all existing 3P Learning schools in Australia and New Zealand, except where otherwise stated.
Entrants must have the authority to act on behalf of the school they are employed by at the time of entering the competition.
All entrants must be 18 years or over.
To enter this competition, existing 3P Learning schools must commit to renew their current subscription for the next academic year.
One entry per school, per product will be accepted.
Entries close Friday 22 November 2019 at 5pm AEDT.
The draw will take place on draw Tuesday 26 November 2019 at 3pm AEDT at Level 18 / 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
Each entry will be allocated a unique number and winners will be selected at random using a random number generator.
• Three winners across Australia and New Zealand will be awarded either first, second, or third prize.
• The first winner drawn will receive first prize, the second winner drawn will receive second prize and the third winner drawn will receive third prize.
• The school that is awarded first prize will receive 5x Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi (6th Gen) worth $2345 AUD, $2497 NZD
• The school that is awarded second prize will receive 2x 3Doodler EDU Start Learning Pack, 12 Pens worth $1198 USD (Approx $1785 AUD, $1900 NZD)
• The school that is awarded third prize will receive 1x Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi (6th Gen) worth $469 AUD, $499 NZD
• Total number of prizes = 3
• Total prize pool = $4599 AUD, $4896 NZD
• All prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
• Model may vary depending on availability in Australia at the time of the prize being awarded. If the model listed becomes unavailable during the course of this promotion, a prize of equal or more value will be provided to the prize winners.
• The R.R.P. for the prize was taken from JB Hi-Fi Limited and WobbleWorks, Inc. at the time of this application being submitted. USD to AUD and NZD conversions were made using XE.com currency convertor at the time of this application being submitted. 3P Learning Australia takes no responsibility for any changes to this information that might occur after this application has been submitted.
Notification of Winners:
• Winners will be notified by phone and in writing, email and/or mail by Friday 29 November 2019.
• The names of the winners will be published on the 3P Learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Friday 29 November 2019.
• By entering the promotion, entrants grant 3P Learning Australia approval to publish their name and the name of their school publicly as part of the prize winner announcement through various means of direct and indirect communication with its customer database.
Draw for Unclaimed Prizes:
• In the instance of any unclaimed prizes, a re-draw will take place on Friday 28 February 2020 at 3pm AEDT.
• The location of the re-draw will be Level 18 / 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
• Winners will be notified by phone and in writing, email and/or mail by Tuesday 3 March 2020.
• The names of the winners will be published on the 3P Learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Tuesday 3 March 2020.