Are you a busy parent? Did I hear a screaming “YES”? We get it. Between the school pick ups, activities, work, homework oh and the housework it’s hard to find the time to get the kids to do fun activities with educational benefit.
So I have put together some simple and short tips you can use as a parent to help support your child using Mathletics. No fuss.
- Encourage your child to use Mathletics 3 to 5 times a week.
- Encourage a balance between the Full Curriculum section and Live Mathletics.
- Take time to work together with your child. The Support Centre in each activity will help show how to solve a particular problem.
- Encourage your child to do activities that challenge, rather than those he/she finds easy.
- If the Course is too difficult or too easy, then change to a more appropriate Course.
- Celebrate your child’s successes. Print the Certificates out and put them on the fridge!
Have some tips of your own? I would love to hear them. Comment below to share.