We have chosen Ms. Ferlisi’s grade 5 class as our Mathletics Masterclass this month.
Congratulations Ms. Ferlisi!
School: Ellwood Memorial Public School
Teacher: Antonella Ferlisi
Her ability to inspire learning in her classroom is exemplary and Mathletics has become a useful tool to get her students excited about math. Ms. Ferlisi leverages the easy drag and drop differentiation functionality of Mathletics to tailor the program to her students’ individualized needs.
“Students at every level have been able to participate and enjoy the program. The fact that I have been able to differentiate according to the needs of the students has ensured that they all experience success and in turn this success causes them to want to keep working.”
Ms. Ferlisi sees strong value in the program given the students have full access to Mathletics both in and outside the classroom. She understands that teachers may not have access to technology every day and it’s valuable that they can access the program at home.
“This program is worth the money [as] the students have access to this program in and out of the school. It isn’t a problem if you don’t have the technology available at school every day, this doesn’t affect the success of the program because students are usually very eager to do the activities at home. The other huge plus is that parents can also register and can see the progress their children are making.”
It’s teachers like Ms. Ferlisi who inspire and grow the leaders of the future! She has truly ignited a love of learning in her classroom and we are glad Mathletics has played a part.
Become the Mathletics Master Class of the Month
Do you love using Mathletics into your classroom? Do you use it in fun and creative ways? We want to hear from our 21st century classrooms!
Every month, we will be featuring a new Mathletics Master Class and it could be you. We want to share with our global community, the exciting ways you incorporate Mathletics in your classroom. The Mathletics Master Classwill be featured in our newsletter, here on our blog, as well as on Facebook and Twitter. We want our global community to know how you are inspiring our youth to LOVE LEARNING!
The Mathletics Master Class of the Month will get^:
- A feature in our monthly newsletter
- A blog post sharing how Mathletics is used in your classroom
- Social media promotion of your class and school
- Opportunity to create a ‘celebration day’ to be included in our popular monthly Mathletics calendars
- A special Mathletics trophy for your class (maximum 1 trophy per class)
- An entry in the grand prize draw at the end of the year
To enter, email email@example.com and tell us:
- Subject line: Mathletics Master Class
- Your school, class and teacher name
- How long you’ve been using the program
- How you use Mathletics in your classroom. Be sure to include the following details:
- Share your engaging idea. Be sure to include how your fun and creative Mathletics ideas have impacted your classroom or school.
- Submit photos or videos of Mathletics being incorporated in your classroom or school ƚ
- *IDEA*: make this a shared writing activity with your students for a collaborative submission
All submissions will be reviewed by our Mathletics Marketing team and confirmation will be sent out prior to any information being published. Enter now for your chance to be the next Mathletics Master Class of the month.