In the Digital Classroom, it’s the humans that matter.
We’re all coming to terms with the scope of the challenge we’re facing, none more so than those that we at 3P Learning care about most: teachers and students.
While we provide education technology that will form the backbone of teaching in the months to come, we stand by our core principle:
Technology is a tool. Teachers are at the heart of learning.
As teachers are being introduced to these tools or learning how to use them in ways new and unfamiliar, we’ll provide the necessary human support that it’ll take for educators, students and parents to not only survive, but thrive in this environment.
Here’s how we’ll achieve that end:
- Access to our suite of literacy, maths and science products and additional onboarding help to get up and running quickly.
- Webinars run by our customer success managers that guide our users through our products in simple, step-by-step and logical ways
- Daily online hangouts where educators can go to air their questions and queries, and share their experiences with other educators
- Live professional development sessions led by our team of education specialists to empower teachers in distance teaching
- Ongoing surveys to ensure we’re aware and acting on the concerns in a proactive manner
- Sharing insights to relevant bodies to improve support on a world scale
We’ll judge our success day to day, person to person, on whether we have made their lives a little easier, a touch simpler, and better for the students and children they care for.
We’re ready to help.
Rebekah O’Flaherty, CEO of 3P Learning