Head over to the Mathletics Reports area, accessible from the main Teacher console dashboard.
- Ensure your class is selected in the main top dropdown menu, along with “This Week” in the menu top-right of the screen.
- In the main data panel on the right of the screen, click the name of the student you wish to view improvement data for.
- Slide the menu selector above the data table to “Participation”.
- All activities completed by the student, within the timeframe you have specified, will be displayed.
- For all activities completed more than once, an additional “improvement” statistic is included along with a green or red arrow.
- All columns in this data table can be sorted into order by clicking the column header.