Terms and conditions of purchase – GWSS
- For the purpose of this Licence, “whole school” shall mean a subscription for all students within a school or, where relevant, all students within a school phase such as “Primary” or “Secondary” years.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the start date for the Licence shall be the first day of the next academic year for the School.
- The Licence is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- On receipt of a completed purchase agreement, a valid tax invoice will be issued in respect of the total Licence price set out above. The invoice will be payable no less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the next academic year, or as otherwise set out in the relevant invoice. 3P Learning reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access to the specified 3P Learning products and/or services pending payment of any outstanding invoice.
- The Licence is issued in respect of the specified total number of students (TNS) and is priced according to the corresponding TNS Bracket. In the event that the total number of students attending the school, or requiring access to the product(s), exceeds the upper limit of the relevant TNS Bracket, a further invoice will be issued to the School in respect of an additional 50 licences, at the unit price set out next to the relevant TNS Bracket, pro-rated for the remaining period of the subscription.
- One year subscriptions – Schools opting for a one year purchase agreement will be issued with a notice of renewal of the Licence (Notice of Renewal). The Notice of Renewal will set out the relevant TNS, unit price and total Licence price applicable for the next academic year and will be issued during the last quarter of each calendar year, or at such other time as may be agreed. The School may, within 30 days of receipt of the Notice of Renewal, provide written notice of cancellation of the proposed renewal. In the event that no such notice of cancellation is received, the Licence shall automatically renew in respect of the next academic year in accordance with the pricing, terms and conditions set out in the Notice of Renewal.
- Three year subscriptions – Schools opting for a three year purchase agreement will be invoiced annually in equal installments in respect of the following twelve month period, subject to any increase to applicable taxes or third party fees. The prices set out in the Pricing Bracket table shall apply throughout the three year purchase agreement, regardless of any changes to the Recommended Retail Price during that period, subject again to any increase to applicable taxes or third party fees during the period.