Terms and conditions of purchase
The licences acquired pursuant to this purchase agreement (Licence) are subject to the 3P Learning product terms and conditions set out at www.3plearning.com/terms-conditions and, without limitation, to the following further specific conditions:
- For the purpose of this Licence, “whole school” shall mean a subscription for licence for all students within a school or, where relevant, all students within a school phase such as “Primary” or “Secondary” years.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the start date for the Licence shall be the first day of the next following academic year for the School.
- Schools opting for a three year purchase agreement will be invoiced annually in respect of the following twelve month period. The prices set out in the Pricing Bracket table in the Licence shall apply throughout the three year purchase agreement, regardless of any changes to the Recommended Retail Price during that period, provided always that any increase to applicable tax or third party fees during the period shall be added to the applicable price.
- The Licence is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- On receipt of a completed purchase agreement, a valid tax invoice will be issued in respect of the total Licence price set out above. The invoice will be payable no less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the next following academic year, or as set out in the relevant invoice.
- This Licence is issued in respect of the total number of students set out above (TNS) and is priced according to the corresponding TNS Bracket. In the event that the total number of students attending the school exceeds the upper limit of the relevant TNS Bracket, a further invoice will be issued to the school in respect of an additional 50 licences, at the unit price set out next to the relevant TNS Bracket, pro-rated for the remaining period of the Licence.
- Schools opting for a one year purchase agreement will be issued with a Notice of Renewal of the Licence (Notice of Renewal). The Notice of Renewal will set out the relevant TNS, unit price and total renewal Licence price applicable for the next following academic year and will be issued during the last quarter of each calendar year, or at such other time as may be agreed. The school may, within 30 days of receipt of the Notice of Renewal, provide written notice of cancellation of the proposed renewal. In the event that no such notice of cancellation is received, the Licence shall automatically renew in respect of the next following academic year in accordance with the pricing, terms and conditions set out in the Notice of Renewal.