It’s easy to keep up to date with your child’s numeracy progress using Mathletics. As a parent, you have access to tools that allow you to monitor and manage your child’s progress using the Mathletics Parent Console and Task Manager.
Access the Mathletics Parent Console by signing in using your Mathletics parent login. Then click the ‘View Progress’ icon on the right hand side.
From the Mathletics Parent Console, you will be able to:
- View weekly reports on your child’s activity log, course level and results achieved
- View any certificates your child has earned
- Keep up to date with progress and lessons undertaken
- Change the difficulty of course levels by clicking ‘edit’ next to your child’s name.
Task Manager allows you to assign specific tasks to your child. Select the icon below to open Task Manager.
- Assign activities for your child to complete before they can access other areas of Mathletics
- Focus on activities they find particularly challenging
- Encourage your child to complete specific revision for an upcoming test
Forgot your Parent login details? Visit www.mathletics.com and click on the “Contact Us” tab to contact your local Customer Service Team.