The IntoScience Pilot Program is the perfect way to complement and support your school’s science agenda. We want you to experience the breadth and depth of this comprehensive teaching resource.
Only £399 (ex VAT) for a limited period.
About the IntoScience Pilot Program
For a limited time, IntoScience is offering schools the chance to take part in an exciting pilot program.
For just £399, your school will gain access to a fantastic value package…
- Twelve weeks unlimited access to the online IntoScience learning resource.
- Four comprehensive volumes of teacher resources, targeted at the English National Curriculum: Key Stage 3 – valued at £200!
- Unlimited access to the Jenolan Caves virtual learning environment, proudly presented in partnership with the CSIRO.
INCLUDING: IntoScience printed teaching resources
Brand new from the team at IntoScience – a comprehensive set of print resources to accompany the online program.
Valued at £200, all schools registering for the IntoScience Pilot will receive a complete set absolutely FREE.
- Four comprehensive volumes of teacher resources, targeted at the English National Curriculum: Key Stage 3.
- Includes step-by-step lesson guides to enhance your teaching experience.
- 39 worksheets (including answers).
- Perfect for home or school use.
PLUS: Twelve weeks unlimited access to the Jenolan Caves Virtual Environment
As an IntoScience Pilot School, your students will be given unlimited access to this ground-breaking digital environment.
Proudly presented in partnership with the CSIRO.
- Explore, conduct experiments and work through curriculum-aligned activities within the inch-perfect digital replica of the world’s oldest cave system, the Jenolan Caves.
- Activities are designed to facilitate independent and group learning!