Designed by educators, Spellodrome encourages independent learning and the development of critical spelling awareness through both stimulation and support. Interactive and engaging games make learning to spell fun and highly motivating for students.
Spellodrome hosts a suite of features that allow teachers to:
The first of a revolutionary two-part spelling and diagnostic pack within Spellodrome is the Australian Standardised Spelling Age Test (ASSAT). Based on extensive new statistical research, it is the most current & relevant spelling age test available to Australian teachers.
Follow up with the complete Spellodrome Diagnostic Test Series – created to determine the strengths and weaknesses of individual students’ spelling skills. The results can then be used to customise a Spellodrome program for your students’ needs. Groundbreaking diagnostics for any classroom.
- Drag and drop word list creation from over 10,000 words
- Custom created spelling groups
- Online & offline spelling programs mapped to the curriculum
- All four spelling knowledge areas covered – visual, phonological, morphemic and etymological
- Comprehensive and detailed reporting
- Inclusive access to Writing Fun by Jenny Eather
- Live Spellodrome – interactive real-time spelling gaming
Fully aligned to the Australian Curriculum, teachers are able to target their students with …
Sample the full Spellodrome program in your school on a free two week trial and experience how the range of resources and diagnostic tests will fast track the learning of your students.
For more information visit www.spellodrome.com or sign up for a free trial today!