Here at Mathletics we like to make sure we keep our students engaged to help share the love of learning! What better way to keep kids engaged than combining mathematics, sport and some friendly competition? Take advantage of our free registration and give your students the chance to don their favourite AFL team colours and help lead their team to victory!
This new event will be taking place from Monday, 25th August to Sunday 31st August 2014, to celebrate Numeracy and Literacy Week. The AFL Maths Challenge is free for all schools to participate. If your school isn’t able to take part, you can also join the fun from home. You’ll receive free Mathletics access for 10 days and contribute points towards your team. Better yet, talk to your teacher and encourage the whole class to take the challenge for the full 14 days access!
Ready to learn how to take part in the AFL Maths Challenge?
- Don your favourite AFL team beanie and help them reach the top of the AFL Maths Challenge Ladder!
- Earn Live Mathletics points to take your place atop the podium and win prizes for you and your school!
- 10 levels of Live Mathletics.
- Features ‘vs Class’ and ‘vs School’… students can now directly challenge each other!
- Free for all ages and abilities, with engaging content for both Primary and Secondary students.