Become the Mathletics Master Class of the Month
Do you love using Mathletics in your classroom? Do you use it in fun and creative ways? We want to hear from our 21st century classrooms!
Every month, we will be featuring a new Mathletics Master Class and it could be you. We want to share with our global community, the exciting ways you incorporate Mathletics in your classroom. The Mathletics Master Class will be featured in our newsletter, here on our blog, as well as on Facebook and Twitter. We want our global community to know how you are inspiring our youth to LOVE LEARNING!
The Mathletics Master Class of the Month will get^:
- A feature in our monthly newsletter
- A blog post sharing how Mathletics is used in your classroom
- Social media promotion of your class and school
- Opportunity to create a ‘celebration day’ to be included in our popular monthly Mathletics calendars
- A special Mathletics trophy for your class (maximum 1 trophy per class)
- An entry in the grand prize draw at the end of the year
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- Subject line: Mathletics Master Class
- Your school, class and teacher name:
- How long you’ve been using the program:
- How you use Mathletics in your classroom. Be sure to include the following details:
- Share your engaging idea. Be sure to include how your fun and creative Mathletics ideas have impacted your classroom or school.
- Submit photos or videos of Mathletics being incorporated in your classroom or school ƚ
- *IDEA*: make this a shared writing activity with your students for a collaborative submission
All submissions will be reviewed by our Mathletics Marketing team and confirmation will be sent out prior to any information being published. Enter by November 22, 2013 for your chance to be November’s Mathletics Master Class of the month.
^ For contest terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com
ƚ Photos or videos will not be published until a media release form is signed.