Authorised Under Permit Numbers
Permit number: ACT TP 13/03036 (ACT), LTPS/13/06533 (NSW & NT), T13/1532 (SA), 13/2159 (VIC)
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is 3P Learning Australia. Address Level 18, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Trading under the ABN: 29 135 793 609.
- This permit covers the 3P Learning Schools Prize Draw which is a game of chance conducted by 3P Learning Australia where the total value of prizes totals no more than $10,000.
- This permit covers the 3P Learning Schools Prize Draw conducted from 7 October 2013 until 10 December 2013.
- Directors, managers and employees of 3P Learning Australia are ineligible to enter.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the rules and conditions.
- 3P Learning Australia reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- While offering these prizes in good faith, 3P Learning Australia will not be held liable for losses, damages and expenses arising from participation in the promotion.
- Entry shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This competition is free and entry is open to all existing 3P Learning Australia school-licensed customers, except where otherwise stated.
- Entrants must have the authority to act on behalf of the school they are employed by at the time of entering the competition.
- To enter this competition, entrants must complete and submit by mail, email or fax a 3P Learning order form for a 2014 school subscription for either Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience.
- Schools that already have a 2014 subscription to Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience will automatically be entered into the draw.
- One entry per school per 2014 subscription will be accepted into the draw (max. 4 entries per school).
- Entries close Monday 9 December 2012.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 10 December 2013 at 3pm AEDT at Lvl 18 / 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
- Each will be allocated a unique number and winners will be selected at random using a random number generator.
- Three winners across the country will be awarded either a 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize.
- The school that is awarded 1st prize will receive a class set of Galaxy TAB3 8 worth $5984. (20 tablets in total).
- The school that is awarded 2nd prize will receive a $1000 gift voucher to be used for Mathletics, Spellodrome or IntoScience.
- The school that is awarded 3rd prize will receive a $500 gift voucher to be used for Mathletics, Spellodrome or IntoScience.
- Total number of prizes = 3
- Total prize pool = $7484.
- All prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
- Galaxy TAB3 8. Colour and model may vary depending on availability in Australia at the time of the prize being awarded. If the model listed becomes unavailable during the course of this promotion, a tablet of equal or more value will be provided to the prize winners.
- The R.R.P. for each Tablet device was taken from the Round Hound Electronics Pty Ltd at the time of this application being submitted. 3P Learning Australia takes no responsibility for any changes to this information that might occur after this application has been submitted.
Notification of Winners:
- Winners will be notified by email by Friday 13 December 2013.
- By entering the promotion, entrants grant 3P Learning Australia approval to publish their name and the name of their school publicly as part of the prize winner announcement through various means of direct and indirect communication with its customer database.
If you have any questions call us on 1300 850 331 or drop us an email at email@example.com