- This competition is free and entry is open to all existing and new 3P Learning Australia school-licensed customers, except where otherwise stated.
- Entrants must have the authority to act on behalf of the school they are employed by at the time of entering the competition.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- To enter this competition, entrants must complete and submit by mail, email or fax a 3P Learning order form for a 2016 school subscription for either Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience.
- All existing 3P Learning Australia school-licensed customers will receive a 3P Learning Order Form in the mail.
- Completed forms are to be returned to your school’s current 3P Learning contact or fax 1300 762 165, email via firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Level 2, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
- Schools that already have a 2016 subscription to Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience will automatically be entered into the draw.
- One entry per school per 2016 subscription will be accepted into the draw (max. 4 entries per school).
- Entries close Thursday 12 November 2015.