You can use the investigation program to teach in many different ways. It’s your choice! Here are some ideas to get you started: In the classroom: Independent learning: Simply allow the students to enter the caves and wander around. They will encounter the sample
What is the Jenolan Caves Investigation Program? The Jenolan Caves Investigation Program is a groundbreaking education experience which makes it possible for students to investigate one of the most spectacular cave systems in the world right from their computer or tablet. Integrated with IntoScience,
A cave-load of work has gone into being able to deliver the Jenolan Caves Investigation Program to students across the nation, and here is how it has happened… Watch the video below for the first installment on the making of the Jenolan Caves program.
CSIRO is pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping with its groundbreaking handheld laser scanner, Zebedee. The Zebedee is transforming the ways in which we are able to digitally experience unknown environments, as it possesses the ability to map locations which were previously too challenging
World Ocean Day 8 June 2014 Did you know that our oceans hold around 97% of the Earth's water? The remaining 3% can be found as freshwater in glaciers, rivers, lakes, underground and in the atmosphere. On June 8 let's celebrate World Ocean Day
Research shows that students learn best when they are appropriately recognised for their efforts. Mathletics uses a variety of mechanisms to encourage and reward students to strive for great performance. These include: Mathletics Points Bronze, Silver & Gold Certificates The Mathlete Maker Credit System
We know learning resources can be expensive and raising school funds isn’t easy - but we also know how valuable education is. Here are some ways to top up your school budget and ensure your students are equipped with the best learning resources.
With the middle of the school year fast approaching, mid-year reporting is undoubtedly on the horizon for most teachers. Although time-consuming, mid-year reporting provides teachers with a valuable opportunity to review the academic progress of their students and classes. At this busy time
Reading Eggs: Targeting Grammar Series The Targeting Grammar series presents detailed knowledge of the grammar of English and its application in spoken and written language. Each of the Teaching Guides contain eight sections with comprehensive teaching materials for nouns, verbs, adjectives, pronouns, adverbs, prepositions
We are excited to announce the latest release of IntoScience: Version 1.4 IntoScience Release 1.4 has arrived, and with it an abundance of exciting new additions and upgrades to the groundbreaking secondary school science education resource that is IntoScience. Here's a brief summary of
The art to developing science inquiry skills. Timms' paper "Measuring learning in complex learning environments" explores the impact of technology on student learning, specifically focusing on the impact of virtual scientific environments in the development of inquiry skills. This concurrent paper presented at the
We are delighted to announce the winner of the Tour de Cure competition Cheltenham Secondary College, VIC A big congratulations from the Spellodrome Team. 10 days, 1650km & over $1.5 million raised! A huge congratulations to the Tour de Cure team for
We know that preparing for NAPLAN can be stressful and time-consuming, but it doesn’t need to be. It is important to keep in mind the purpose and the focus of the NAPLAN test series. Whilst NAPLAN is designed to complement the curriculum content of
<< Back to NAPLAN homepage The NAPLAN numeracy test is a national test designed to reflect the underlying principles of each state/territory’s learning framework as informed by the National Statements of Learning for Mathematics. If your students feel a little uneasy about the upcoming
Love Mathletics? IntoScience will blow you away. The team behind the award winning mathematics resource, Mathletics, is proud to announce our latest student engagement resource: IntoScience. You can now try IntoScience in your home FREE with our IntoScience 10 day Guest Pass. CLAIM YOUR