There are two ways to complete your spreadsheet for the new year:
Option 1 – Download your spreadsheet
- Sign into your school’s Administration Console
- Click ‘School Roll’
- Click ‘Rollover’
- Select Mathletics or Spellodrome
- Click ‘Download School Roll’
Note: Windows users require Office 2007 or higher. Mac users require Office for Mac 2008.
If you have forgotten your admin login, call us on 1300 850 331 or email email@example.com
Option 2 – Use your school database
You’re welcome to use your own school database for Rollover, you’ll simply need to update the formatting to ensure it matches with our system.
- Open a blank Excel spreadsheet
- Create the following column headings, in this exact order: Student First name, Student Surname, Year, Class Name, Teacher Title, Teacher First Name, Teacher Surname, Teacher Email
- One column at a time, copy and paste the data from your school database into the new spreadsheet.
- Please take extra care to make sure that names are entered the same way as they’re currently listed in Mathletics – otherwise new student accounts will be created