Top up your school’s tech with the 2016 Schools Prize Draw. Purchase or renew your Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or ABC Mathseeds subscription by 17 November 2016 and you will automatically go into the draw!
• The promoter is 3P Learning Australia. Address Level 18, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Trading under the ABN: 29 135 793 609. • This permit covers the 3P Learning Schools Prize Draw which is a game of chance conducted by 3P Learning Australia where the total value of prizes totals no more than $10,000. • This permit covers the 3P Learning Schools Prize Draw competition period from 12 September 2016 until 17 November 2016. • Directors, managers and employees of 3P Learning Australia are ineligible to enter. • Information on how to enter forms part of the rules and conditions. • 3P Learning Australia reserves the right to disqualify an entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. • While offering these prizes in good faith, 3P Learning Australia will not be held liable for losses, damages and expenses arising from participation in the promotion. • Entry shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
• This competition is free and entry is open to all existing 3P Learning Australia school-licensed customers, except where otherwise stated. • Entrants must have the authority to act on behalf of the school they are employed by at the time of entering the competition. • All entrants must be 18 years or over. • To enter this competition, entrants must complete and submit by mail, email, online form or fax a 3P Learning order form for a 2017 school subscription for either Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience. • All existing 3P Learning Australia school-licensed customers will receive a 3P Learning Order Form in the mail. • Completed forms are to be returned to your school’s current 3P Learning contact or fax 1300 762 165, email via email@example.com or mail to Level 18, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. • Schools that already have a 2017 subscription to Mathletics, Spellodrome, ABC Reading Eggs or IntoScience will automatically be entered into the draw. • Entries submitted between 12 September 2016 and 14 October 2016 will receive 3 entries per 2017 product subscription (max. 12 entries per school). Entries submitted between 15 October 2016 and 31 October 2016 will receive 2 entries per 2017 product subscription (max. 8 entries per school). Entries submitted between 1 November 2016 and 17 November 2016 will receive 1 entry per 2017 product subscription (max. 4 entries per school). • Entries close Thursday 17 November 2016.
• The draw will take place on Tuesday 22 November 2016 at 3pm AEDT at Level 18 / 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. • Each entry will be allocated a unique number and winners will be selected at random using a random number generator.
• Three winners across the country will be awarded either 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize. • The first winner drawn will receive 1st prize, second winner drawn will receive 2nd prize and third winner drawn will receive 3rd prize. • The school that is awarded 1st prize will receive a MakerBot Mini 3D Printer (MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer) valued at $2,568.50 and MakerBot 3D Scanner (MakerBot Digitiser Desktop 3D Scanner) valued at $1,523.50. Total prize valued at $4,092. • The school that is awarded 2nd prize will receive a class set (25) mBot STEM Education Robot Kits (mBot V1.1 STEM Robot Kit – 2.4Ghz version) valued at $151.80 each, total prize valued at $3,795. • The school that is awarded 3rd prize will receive an Equil SmartMarker valued at $997. • Total number of prizes = 3 • Total prize pool = $8,884 • All prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered. • Model of prizes may vary depending on availability in Australia at the time of the prize being awarded. If the model listed becomes unavailable during the course of this promotion, a similar prize of equal or more value will be provided to the prize winners. • The price for each prize was taken from Objective3D Australia, Pakronics and Vista Education & Training Product Sales, respectively, at the time of this application being submitted, 22/08/2016. 3P Learning Australia takes no responsibility for any changes to this information that might occur after this application has been submitted.
• Winners will be notified by phone and in writing, email and/or mail by Friday 25 November 2016. • The names of the winners will be published on the 3P Learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Friday 25 November until Friday 23 December 2016. • By entering the promotion, entrants grant 3P Learning Australia approval to publish their name and the name of their school publicly as part of the prize winner announcement through various means of direct and indirect communication with its customer database.
• In the instance of any unclaimed prizes, a re-draw will take place on Friday 24 February 2017 at 3pm AEDT. • The location of the re-draw will be Level 18 / 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. • Winners will be notified by phone and in writing, email and/or mail by Tuesday 28 February 2017. • The names of the winners will be published on the 3P Learning website (www.3plearning.com) from Tuesday 28 February until Friday 31 March 2017.